[meteorite-list] AD: Thin sections of Puerto Lápice / La Mancha and Carancas

From: Mirko Graul <m_graul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 00:36:22 +0000 (GMT)

Hello List,

sorry,here is the correct link to my ebay store:

http://stores.ebay.de/Mirko-GraulMeteorite_W0QQsspagenameZMEQ3aFQ3aSTQQtZkm

Mirko

Mirko Graul Meteorite
Quittenring.4
16321 Bernau
GERMANY

Phone: 0049-1724105015
E-Mail: m_graul at yahoo.de

IMCA-Member: 2113
(International Meteorite Collectors Association)

Web: www.meteorite-mirko.de