[meteorite-list] DEAN HITS 10, 000 EBAY FEEDBACKS - NOW WITH A SHOOTING STAR

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 20:26:49 -0700 (PDT)

Well, not directly meteorite related I guess but a lot of those feedbacks are for meteorite sales. And anyway, I just wanted to brag. Took me 9 years to acompolish this. And I pulled off the stunt before ebay starts adding one feedback per week per other user so would have been done the wimpy way had it taken me another couple of months.
Mark Bostick beat me to it but its still pretty impressive (In my own mind anyway).
See My new shooting star in my ebay user id AMUNRE. While you are drooling over my new shooting star take an opportunity to look over my ebay store for hundreds of meteorites also. Buying meteorites is a great way to celebrate my new feedback shooting star.
http://stores.ebay.com/DEANS-COLLECTIBLES-AND-GEMSTONES_Meteorites_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfsubZ4QQftidZ2QQtZkm
Cheers
DEAN (AMUNRE on ebay)