[meteorite-list] DEAN HITS 10, 000 EBAY FEEDBACKS - NOW WITH A SHOOTING S...

From: MeteorHntr at aol.com <MeteorHntr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 23:28:36 EDT

Congrats Dean! Well deserved.

Steve #1

In a message dated 5/7/2008 10:27:01 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
deanbessey at yahoo.com writes:
Well, not directly meteorite related I guess but a lot of those feedbacks
are for meteorite sales. And anyway, I just wanted to brag. Took me 9 years to
acompolish this. And I pulled off the stunt before ebay starts adding one
feedback per week per other user so would have been done the wimpy way had it
taken me another couple of months.
Mark Bostick beat me to it but its still pretty impressive (In my own mind
anyway).
See My new shooting star in my ebay user id AMUNRE. While you are drooling
over my new shooting star take an opportunity to look over my ebay store for
hundreds of meteorites also. Buying meteorites is a great way to celebrate my
new feedback shooting star.
http://stores.ebay.com/DEANS-COLLECTIBLES-AND-GEMSTONES_Meteorites_W0QQcolZ4QQ
dirZ1QQfsubZ4QQftidZ2QQtZkm
Cheers