[meteorite-list] Patos de minas meteorite

From: MONZON&CRUZ DEL SUR METEORITOS <arqueofosil_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 21:28:56 -0300

Friends of the list.
My name is Jose Maria Monzon I am a hunter meteorite in south america.
Antecedents, I to work in locating the meteorite of Santa Vitoria do
Palmar with the finder Lautaro Correia and to look for some material
in the area of the finding of the main mass of the Patos de Minas
meteorite with Paulo Garcia de Patos de Minas finder.
Also it works in the main mass of the meteorite of Rua?u that was
commercialized by Celio Rezende and Hans Koser.
Dear list I send the emailto inform that i have for sale the main
maass of the Patos de Minas iron complex Brazilian meteorite wigth 200
Kg.
I listen offers
All the best

--