[meteorite-list] AD: Meteorite Auctions Ending Plus Mesosiderite

From: Eric Wichman <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 11:28:15 -0700

Hi All,

We've got another 100 or so auctions up and lots ending tonight and
tomorrow. We've lowered prices, and dropped our usps mail shipping
40-70% on all items. 250+ gram orders get free usps priority mail
shipping on combined orders. Lots of Buy-It-Now auctions with lower
pricing to move.

Also, not listed is 65.7 grams of NWA mesosiderite (unclassified) stony
irons. 6 whole individuals ranging in size from 2g to 19.6g. Email me
OFF-LIST for pricing.

Current Auctions: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZfreel3orn

Regards,
Eric Wichman