[meteorite-list] cleaning Millbillillie ?

From: Bob Loeffler <bobl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 09:48:44 -0600

Hi tett,

I don't know how to remove that red staining safely, but I would not want to
do it to my Millbillillie because the red stain is a uniquely identifying
feature of Millbillillie's. When you or anyone sees the red stain on that
eucrite, it's obviously a Millbillillie. If you remove the staining, then
there is no way to know where it fell. Just my opinion.

Regards,

Bob