[meteorite-list] Space junk - marine life - shame on NASA

From: Chris Peterson <clp_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 14:23:36 -0700

> The possibly crass accusations that stated this thread...

I take it as a simple misunderstanding, perhaps a reasonable one given the
way things like this are covered in the popular press. The replies were
reasonable and friendly, as was Greg's response. Nice to see... civility is
sometimes in short supply around here.

Chris

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory