[meteorite-list] New Meteorite Find at Brenham, KS + Photo Essay

From: Notkin <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2008 18:07:40 -0700

Dear Listees:

Greetings from Tucson. It's already October, and there is just a hint
of fall in the air. For us, that means the temperature might have
dropped below 90 degrees F : )

After the Denver show I journeyed to Kansas, once again, to meet up
with my pal and birthday twin Steve "Brenham" Arnold. For some time
we've been working on a new three-part documentary series for The
Discovery Channel, which features a number of segments about
meteorites and meteorite hunting. Steve and I spent five days in the
field, and had a great time with our California-based film crew.

The producer was really hoping that we'd find something exciting on-
camera for the series and . . .

Well, maybe it would be more fun if you followed the adventure for
yourselves.

So, Steve and I would like you invite you to take a look at a new
photo essay which follows our adventures during the latest Brenham hunt:

http://www.aerolite.org/expeditions/brenham-2008/intro.htm

I hope you enjoy it!

Cheers from old Tucson,

Geoff N.