[meteorite-list] Meteorite Friends

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2008 02:21:39 -0700

Finally, anther list member has decided to be my friend -
John Humphries. He can be seen on my Meteorite Friends Page at:

http://www.michaelbloodmeteorites.com/MeteoriteFriends.html

This is the site where everyone can see to whom they are writing
And from whom they can see who is posting to the list. There are
Still tons of list members "holding out." Be there or be square!

Also, there are A BUNCH of people on my Friends Page that have
Not gone to:

http://www.meteorite.com/friends/index.php/cat/9

And filled in information about themselves - also, you can upload
Three more photos of yourself - this is a fun site & I hope people
Visit it and put themselves up - if you have a web page it is a
Veritable MUST to promote your site, etc.
        Welcome John Humphries!
        Best wishes to all, Michael