[meteorite-list] freebies and why???

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 07:01:39 -0700 (PDT)

Hello list.I have 7 more freebies.4 little glorietta's,2 oriented gao's,and 1 unclassified individual.This time I just want to giveaway to the USA because of shipping costs and last set of freebies.1st come will be served.On my last giveaway,I received a private email from a TABB5276 at AOL.COM.I do not know who it is,but I have an idea.The email was scathing about me always being out of work,my pathetic way to get friends by doing giveaways.Just down right discus ting.I do the freebies because I like to,not because I am looking for friends.I was laid off my last job in June.I cannot begin to tell you all how many miles,how much gas I have bought or most important,how many places I have gone to get back to work.It has taken it;s toll on me,but I keep going because I believe I will be back to work.I just do not understand the continued negative emails when I am doing something good and I am not hurting anyone.I continue to get nice emails from people who
 apprecite my givaways.And calling me swear names just shows no class at all.Well you know what to do,and please lets keep this great list on meteorites and not defaming anyone.

Steve R.Arnold,Chicago! http://chicagometeorites.net/