[meteorite-list] Munich Show 2008 & Friday Evening at Fliegerbrau

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 18:44:55 +0200

Good Day List,

The days get shorter, the winds colder and it smells like Munich Show!

And of course also this year the fair can't be without the traditional,
meteoritical Friday-get-together at the Fliegerbraeu after the show.

Same procedure: Friday evening, October 31, from 8p.m. on.

Address is in nearby Feldkirchen.

Fliegerbr?u
Sonnenstr. 2
85622 Feldkirchen
Tel. 0 89/9 03 60 32
http://www.fliegerbraeu.de

Here you find a map, how to get from the fair ground there.
Starting from the main entrance/exit East, where the show halls for the
mineral fair are located.

http://kuerzer.de/Fleagerbroy

It seems that the menu is different now, so maybe we're lucky and the chef
has changed too...
Anyway, the beer is good, after all those years the meteorite people know,
where it is, and most seem to like it, right?

Of course it would be nice, if you'd let me know, if you plan to take part
in, cause in past there were always to few places in the beginning.

And here are the general show information:
http://www.mineralientage.de/?lang=en

For any questions, feel free to contact me.

Chladni's Heirs you'll find in the middle hall A5, booth A5.633
and I'm glad to announce, that Stefan already will take be back again.
You have to purchase a lot from him, that was the recommendation of the
doctors.

Regarding the meeting point of the meteorite aficionados on the show,
Friday, Saturday, Sunday - I heard, that Erich won't have a table this year.
(I hope nothing serious, cause as long I'm able to think, he was selling at
the Munich Show),
so we have to find a new point.

Looking forward to see you all soon - who will be in Munich?

Martin

Stefan Ralew & Martin Altmann
Chladni's Heirs
Munich - Berlin
Fine Meteorites for Science & Collectors
http://www.chladnis-heirs.com/