[meteorite-list] Meteorites that can't get any, Casper the frendly theif, and a deeply stupid article

From: tracy latimer <daistiho_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 20:55:38 +0000

I don't recognize this person's name as being in any way involved in the meteorite business. His evaluation does seem to be fairly superficial, rather like what my opinion might be on antiques without specific research. He doesn't seem to understand that, like many other things, meteorite demand is cyclical and depends on a number of factors. Unlike comic books, the supply of meteorites is not under our control; it would be more closely related to something like gemstones. The article is interesting mainly to see what people who are not active in the meteorite 'business' think of the whole affair.

Tracy Latimer