[meteorite-list] -- SPAM -- Member Having Problems Posting

From: John.L.Cabassi <John_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 11:36:54 -0700

G'Day List
I appreciate everyone's input on this problem. One thing that I have noticed
recently is that I receive posts through my email and normally after reading
them, I delete them. Then I go to the met list site to read some lengthy
posts or check on a sale that somebody has posted. But when I get to the
list site, 40% of them that I receive on any particular day does not show up
on the list site. I use RoadRunner and don't have a problem with receiving
email from the list, but I was just wondering if people are having the same
problem on the met list site. I received 9 emails in regards to this, only 4
show up on the met list site even though they were sent to the met list
site.

Cheers
John