[meteorite-list] AD: Must See AUCTION HIGHLIGHTS! Some Great Pieces, plus 30% off sale!

From: michael cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 14:54:09 -0600

Hello,

Really, really great meteorite specimens up for grabs! Also, I am running a
30% off sale on most store items!

MAIN STORE LINK:
http://stores.ebay.com/VOYAGE-BOTANICA-NATURAL-HISTORY?refid=store?

HIGHLIGHTS:

(NEW), NWA 5054, L5, 77.59 gram, One of my last specimens

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200265975268

(New) NWA 4881, Lunar Feldspathic Specimen, getting down to my last ones!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200265960151

A Beautiful Sikhote-Alin, IIAB Iron, 314g. an amazing COMPLETE SLICE!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200266138856

DAVY (a), Texas, L4, 352 gram end piece!, A Big, Big Specimen!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200266016921

Very Rare and Beautiful, NWA 801, CR2, 8.44g, A large slice

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200266021330

Super Rare GEORGETOWN, Australia, 12.21 gram, my LAST Auction on this one!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200266002575

Super Fine ESQUEL, Pallasite Slice, 18.56g, a real winner!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200266199124

(NEW), LA LUZ, New Mexico, H4, LTKW, 7.67g, Only 600 grams released of this
NM Meteorite! Down to my last few!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200265961435

CANYON DIABLO Individual, 702 gram, this is a large one started out at 0.99
cents!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200265972373

Large Specimen of LIBYAN DESERT GLASS, 491g, also started out at 0.99 cents!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200265975257

Rare Fall From Turkmenistan, DASHOGUZ, 0.46g, only piece I have!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200265975259

Seldom Available MILLS, NM., H6, 24.7 gram, a very large piece of a pretty
rare meteorite.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200265975273

Super Rare HAMLET, Indiana, LL4 Fall, 0.13g, pretty sure this is my last one
to offer!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200265975269

(NEW) NWA 4972, MAIN MASS, L4-5, 3,378 gram, LARGE, LARGE Specimen! A Must
See

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200266535436

BRENHAM, Siderite From Kansas, 84.20 gram, a real beautiful part slice!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200265980818

(NEW), NWA 4971, H5, Complete Slice, 256g, A very large slice! Still way too
cheap!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200265975275

Rare GLORIETA MOUNTAIN, Top Slice, 9.57g, nice part slice!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200265980824

(New) Martian Shergottite, NWA 4925, "Mars", getting low on these!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200265966420

Rare Fall From Chad, DJERMAIA, H, Xenolithic, only specimen I have!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200266532675

Beautiful L3, SAHARA 02500, 64.64 gram, one of my last specimens.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200266019169

Awesome NWA 869, L4-6, Individual, 14.02g, nice specimen!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200265959677

Beautiful ENSISHEIM Postcard ! L_at_@K!, no bids at the moment!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200265958990

Seldom Available TRYON, Nebraska, 2.34 gram.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200265980828

Classic GOLD BASIN, Arizona, L4, 38.75 gram, getting harder to find, nice
specimen!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200265980834

Seldom Available TWODOT, Montana, H6, 1.78g, rare enough!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200265980838

A very Rare EL3 From Africa, NWA 2965, 96g, the rare one!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200265994199

A Classic, OZONA, Texas, H6 Chondrite, 9.52g, almost out!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200265997126

Rare Fall From 1897, Pakistan, GAMBAT, L6, Only One I have of This Rarity!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200266017373

Beautiful GIBEON, IVA Iron Specimen, 87.67g, Check this one out! A deal at
the moment!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200266016109

Very Rare DHOFAR 007,Cumulate Eucrite, 2.86g, down to my last!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200265999080

Thanks and Best Wishes

Michael Cottingham