[meteorite-list] AD: MY TWO BIGGEST CARANCAS METEORITE SAMPLES 114gr AND 340gr INCREDIBLE LOW PRICE

From: Erwin Rivera <erwin_r_c_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 16:48:20 -0700 (PDT)

Hello dear friends,much of you have already bought some carancas sample from me , now I'm selling my two biggest CARANCAS meteorite samples at an incredible low price

The first one is a 340 gr piece with about 5% crust, you can see pictures on the next link

http://www.publiplayer.com/bolivia-minerals/carancas350/car350.htm

Price for this piece is 5000$us

The second is a 114gr 30-40% crust, probably the best big carancas piece, this piece is for sale on my ebay store for 12.000 or best offer. I will sell it for 4500 $us buying outside ebay since comissions there are very high. pictures on the next link.

http://www.publiplayer.com/bolivia-minerals/met115.htm

ebay link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/TOP-MUSEUM-QUALITY-CARANCAS-CHONDRITE-METEORITE-114g_W0QQitemZ170230880737QQcmdZViewItem

My Carancas travel pictures