[meteorite-list] AD: LAST SALE- bizarre, Rare and Fantastic Items Ending At Auction

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 10:01:17 -0700 (PDT)

Dear List Members,

Bizarre, Rare and Fantastic items listed this week. This will be the last set of auctions I run for some time as I moving just over a week from now. As I was going through and packing my collection, I ran into some really odd and rare items. I decided to list a few them, CHECK THEM OUT -- You will not be disappointed

SPECIAL NOTE: Prompt Payment after the auction ends would be greatly appreciated as I am moving November 10th. This will be the last set of auctions I run for some time. I will have no computer access after November 9th until I can re-establich them at my new location which could take weeks. I do not want to delay shipments so please only bid if you can pay right after the auction ends. Thank you in advance for your consideration in this matter.

All auctions can be viewed at this link:
http://search.eBay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

MUST SEE -- Civilizations Game Struck By Meteorite In Park Forest:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140277998076

Park Forest Impact Debris Started At Just 99 Cents With No Reserve:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200268520290

The Best Looking El Hammami Complete Slice Ever offered, Started At Just 99 Cents:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140277997639

GENUINE - Meteor Crater Stock Certificate Signed By Barringer:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140277999333

AFRICAN THUNDERSTONE ARTIFACT:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140277999867

TUCSON RING REPLICA Started At Just 99 Cents, Could be Worth Over $1,000.00:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140278000417

Odd Meteorite:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140277996884

And many items started at just 99 cents with no reserve can be found at this link:
http://search.eBay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Best Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock