[meteorite-list] From Gary and CJ Foote

From: Metorman46 at aol.com <Metorman46_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 15:21:28 EDT

Hello Gary and C.J.:

Thank you for taking time to let us know how you are doing.And i hope C.J.
is doing well also.I know life is probably hectic for you now and you are
probably very busy trying to make things happen again.Our time isn't always ours
it seems so we maybe try to enjoy all we can when we can and "survive"i hope.

Great news that you are recovering and free of cancer.I hope we all
are.Again, thanks and please post once again so we will know that you are surviving.

Best Wishes to you and your family;Herman Archer IMCA # 2770

deal here.