[meteorite-list] Rocks from Space Picture of the Day - September 4, 2008

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 18:25:48 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry, but not the main mass of Bassikounou, I have seen photos of a 70 + kilo complete stone in Morocco, even made an offer on it.
The Moroccans are very good at telling you want you want to hear in order to sell you a meteorite. I got tired of the endless BS over there, have not been back in two years, will not likely ever go back for meteorites again.
Incredible stone though.
Michael Farmer