[meteorite-list] E bay fraud

From: m42protosun at aol.com <m42protosun_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 10:23:51 -0400

Hello Mike,
As I have written in my message from Aug. 26, the most objects offered
as Nantans or Campos
are made from 'mekong river iron'. That is a Hematite-Magnetite mineral
found along the Mekong river.
After buying wrong Nantans even from IMCA-members I have myself
specialized as a "Nantanwrongs hunter".
But ebay, --- NO chance to get a reaction!
My advice to you: Polish the slap and you will see the 'HECTAGONS' of
the crystal lattice. Then put it in your collection as examples for
"iron meteorite wrongs".
Best regards Uwe Figge

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZpearlyn75

-----Urspr?ngliche Mitteilung-----