[meteorite-list] Cool New Meteorite/Astonomy Articles from Bob King!

From: Ruben Garcia <meteoritemall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 07:57:03 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,
Since Bob is having trouble posting he ask if I'd do it for him.

Here's a message from Bob,

Hi everyone,
Besides collecting meteorites, I love astronomy like many of you do. That's how I got started in meteorites in the first place. I also write a blog on beginning astronomy called Astro Bob. Some of you might be interested in yesterday's topic on meteorites and meteorite hunters.

If you are, you can check it out here: www.areavoices.com/astrobob

I mention several dealers and collectors on the list but if you're not included, PLEASE don't take offense. I've dealt with so many nice people here over the years. I wish I could have included all of you. And if you have any feedback, please pass it on. I'm always looking for ways to improve my rather average writing skills.
Thanks,
Bob

Ruben Garcia
Phoenix, Arizona