[meteorite-list] Ad: complete set of Meteorite Magazine

From: Rob Lenssen <rlenssen_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 21:54:26 +0200

Dear List,

In order to raise some serious money, to buy a special meteorite specimen, I
decided to offer my complete set of Meteorite Magazine for sale.
I could do this by ebay, but decided to offer it to you List members first.

The set contains all 55 magazines ever published. From the first one in Feb.
1995, upto and including the latest one: Volume 14 No. 3 in 2008.

I just checked the magazines, and they are all in very good condition,
except for a sellotape repaired tear in the cover of Feb. 1999, and some
damage by water to
May 2006 (a little crumpled, but perfectly readable).

If you are interested, please make me an off-List offer I cannot resist.
The set will not go cheap, and will go to the highest reasonable offer.
Buyer pays actual shipping costs (approx. 10kg).

Grap this change to complete your set now you can!
Best Regards,
Rob Lenssen
The Netherlands