[meteorite-list] Great Values - eBay Ending - AD

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 18:33:17 -0400

Dear List Members,

Looks like there will be some excellent deals to be had on eBay this week
under my seller name, NaturesVault. I have 30 auctions ending tomorrow, most
are still at just 99 cents. All auctions can be seen here:

You will find Lunar, Martian, Angrites, Brachinites and other rarities just
waiting for someone to win a great value. There is even a complete slice of
Muonionalusta at a steal of a deal.

Thank you for the bids, and Good Luck winning the one you are after!
Greg

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
NaturesVault (eBay)