[meteorite-list] Dealers posting eBay auction announcements

From: Paul Harris <paul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 10:44:06 -0700

Hi Michael,

You can also look on our page below. Scroll down about a third of the
page to the red text about dealers ebay listings and click the "Click To
Start" link.
You'll get a list in real time of which dealers have ebay auctions
running. Click their name and you can see a quick view of their auctions
in the next window.

http://www.meteorite.com/meteorites-for-sale.htm

Paul Harris