[meteorite-list] NWA 1974 (..and false claim)

From: Michael Bross <element33_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 03:26:05 +0200

good for you GeoZay :)

I guess he was not interested enough to sell to someone in France, selling
the Sikhote
Alins off list + on ebay at the same time... and waiting 5 min before they
ended on ebay to
answer how much it will cost for shipping to France.

Whatever frustrating this was for a new collector/lister like me... it was
really the way he answered
and handled my emails that bothered me. I forgot this when he put his
"desperate" AD... and got
even more disgusted...

Enjoy your buys from Chicago Steve, but I don't regret his blunt emails to
and off list :)

Michael B, France