[meteorite-list] Post from Bob Walker

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 13:42:41 -0700

Can u post to the list for me

I've updated the news on qmig.org to give an idea where I'm heading for the
next week or so - I have some lovely pix of the Miles and Arrabury main
masses
to upload - also some of the lab data from Miles - maybe even some ancient
newspaper articles on the Rockhampton meteorite

Once I get that out of the way I can back to my plan of some serious
horsetrading with museums and then the QMIG collection will be getting
something very very special as well as more main mass pix to upload and
methinx a lot more articles

Still a lot of projects in motion, on the backburner or on autopilot but
everything plods away in its own time

Tell the list that Steve ARNOLD (Chicago) is unhelpful if not uncivil just
in
case they don't already know

Must be time for him to put his foot in his mouth again and be thrown off
the
list again...

Cheers