[meteorite-list] Thin Section "How-To" on Ebay<--Thumbs Down

From: MEM <mstreman53_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 02:42:19 -0800 (PST)

UPDATE: This prining hasn't been updated since first written and I give it both thumbs down. I am now mounting my return attempt. I cannot recommend it even for fire starting. There were no photos period and especially "acid trip" colored ones.

This addresses nothing of the advances in technology over the past 100 years.

Looks like one of those books which the copyright was expired:someone scanned the book and ran off a batch and put them on Ebay.

Thanks Gary for your other recommendations.
Elton