[meteorite-list] Meteorwrongs

From: Joe Kerchner <skyrockmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 20:50:11 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Pete, others,
 I have had a couple other tell me they are very pleased with their stones. I am very happy you are pleased with your piece.
    I had posted a few more pieces for sale, some very nice pieces have been listed. After the pieces that are up now are gone, I think almost all the pieces I got left are around 10 grams or less, mayby just a couple larger ones, none very big at all. If you see something you like on the for sale page, you may want to buy it now, they have been selling very quick after I post new ones. I hope everyone who wants some is able to get some.
   Here is the link again:
http://illinoismeteorites.com/mendotawrongsforsale.htm

Best Wishes,
Joe Kerchner