[meteorite-list] HUGE Chondrule - Auction Ending & Others - AD

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 02:37:03 -0500

Dear List Members,

Later today (Monday, December 14th), I have some nice eBay auctions ending.
The meteorite with the HUGE Chondrule (NWA 5486) was relisted with a much
lower opening price!

Here is the direct link to NWA 5486 "One-of-a-Kind":
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350288888136&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Here's the short list of what will be ending, most with no bids or just at
the 99-cent opening bid, plenty of Planetary and Achondrites will be GIVEN
AWAY at holiday deals!!
~ Angrites
~ Brachinites
~ CK5
~ Diogenites
~ Irons
~ Lodranites
~ Lunars
~ Martians
~ Unclassified NWA's at lowered pricing from last listing
* I even have some shark teeth auctions to help take a healthy bite out of
the prices! ;-)

Thank you for bidding and/or looking, much appreciated!!

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection