[meteorite-list] Illinois Meteorwrong sale, I NEED $$ Quick Sale - AD

From: Joe Kerchner <skyrockmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 14:45:05 -0800 (PST)

Hello all,
   I know that many of you have already purchased a slice or two of this material. I have heard back fro ma few of you on how much you like it and how much it looks like a meteorite. I posted a few of the comments below.
  I just want to announce that I am having a sale for the next 24 hours. You will all get free shipping and $5 off of orders $25 or more, $10 orders over $50, and $20 on orders over $100. The only reason I am having this sale is because I'm not done X-mas shopping, but I'm out out money, those two do not go together too well. Thanks you and God Bless.

http://illinoismeteorites.com/mendotawrongsforsale.htm

Best Wishes,
Joe Kerchner

Comments on this material:

Got the 21.4 gram
slice. Way cool. If this were meteoritic it would be one of the most beautiful
meteorites ever found.
Also joe kerchners 75
gram endcut meteorwrong also came. It sure could pass for a meteorite. This
seems to have all the nessesary elements to be a meteorite. If you do not have
a piece, you should get one just for the sure beauty of it.
If you have not gotten
your meteorwrong from Joe,
you seriously need to get one.
This is the most realistic wrong on the planet. It has metal,
pseudo chrondrules, shock veins, metal inclusions, a very realistic
matrix, what will pass for fusion crust, and it just looks
like the real deal.
I defey you to just look at it without any magnifying glasses
or other means of analysis, save only a magnet.
and say it's what ever the heck it is.
That's just the thing----what the heck is it?
I dunno, but it sure looks like the real thing.
Joe has got one great
wrong here.
Get a piece - you will like it. Everybody needs a wrong or two to show for
comparison and education of others. The Mendota Mystery Wrong is a great
choice.
I got a couple of
pieces from Joe early on and have been waiting for the results. Now we know. I
will tell you though having them in hand they are great looking pieces. Better
than his photos show. I recommend the Mendota specimens . They are good looking
even if a wrong. You will like the specimens Joe has.