[meteorite-list] AD : New gorgeous CO3

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 18:08:52 -0500

Hello Aziz,

OK, if you sent this sample to Dr. Irving, what is the NWA number? What
further analysis by supporting scientists and/or laboratories that are
needed to confirm such a "meteorite" as you advertise. In my own experience
and conversations with Dr. Irving and other scientists, they ALWAYS insist
that oxygen isotope studies by other labs to 'confirm' their initial (not
FINAL) analysis of a sample, whether by you or other people.

We see through your Smoke-n-Mirror advertising and are not going to accept
sub-standard behavior if you guys (Moroccans) are going to sell your wares
to us without proof. You can spout off names, but the bottom line is proof
and accountability. If, and more often than not, you guys sells us crap, do
you refund us our money? "NO"! "I give you credit to good stone later, Mr.
GReg!" ,,, typical reply.

You Moroccan stone traders want to be accepted by the world meteorite
community as being legitimate, but your continuous behavior reveals you
worry nothing more than lining your pockets with cash and care nothing about
meteorites. To translate, one of my favorite Moroccan's best phrase is, "I
do not collect meteorites, I collect money!" I find this very accurate with
almost all Moroccan's I have worked with over the last 10 years. Sad!

I have heard way too many stories of people being ripped off by Moroccan
Stone Traders! I am completely tired of their crap! Maybe time to speak up a
little more...

Greg