[meteorite-list] AD : New gorgeous CO3

From: cdtucson at cox.net <cdtucson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 19:25:13 -0500

Greg,
Aziz is a well respected dealer who regularly contributes to this list in a very positive way.
With respect to you here; if Dr. Irving told him what he has, then that is good enough for me. I am quite sure that Dr. Irving's opinion is good enough But, if you require O isotopes in order to assure it is correct then where do we sign up.
I would love to have a connection (contact name) to verify O isotopes through.
Will you be so kind as to post them here for all of our benefit? A simple name and email address will do just fine. Who do you use? Thank you for sharing and have yourself a wonderful holiday season. Thank once again. Carl
--
Carl or Debbie Esparza
Meteoritemax