[meteorite-list] Steve Arnold (Elgin). Man of his word.

From: Gary Chase <garychase_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 16:28:59 -0800

It took a while to wade through all the historical posts as I am relatively new member. Until now, I just thought he was a harmless goof. Now, I see that there is a pattern of behavior that leads me to belive that he has a mental problem and can not help himself. So go easy.

I would compare the freebies to the neighborhood crack dealer that gives your your first high for free. Now you are hooked.

Gary