[meteorite-list] Whetstone Mountains Monograph

From: Bob Loeffler <bobl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 18:46:46 -0700

I got mine too (yesterday). #69 of 97. :-) I've read only about 10 pages
so far, but from what I've seen, it's a job well done. Thanks Dave G. and
Jack S!

Regards,

Bob Loeffler
BobL at peaktopeak.com
Field Trip Chairman and Webmaster
North Jeffco Gem & Mineral Club (Arvada, CO USA)
http://www.peaktopeak.com/njeffco/index.php

Webmaster and Asst. Dealer Chairman
Denver Gem and Mineral Show
http://www.DenverMineralShow.com

Check out the largest Colorado Rockhounding website at:
http://www.peaktopeak.com/colorado/index.php3