[meteorite-list] New Year's Greetings + "Meteorite Men" News

From: Richard Kowalski <damoclid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 07:24:09 -0800 (PST)

--- On Thu, 12/31/09, Notkin <geoking at notkin.net> wrote:

> ... The first, "Legend," began airing
> last night on Science. It includes some clips from the show,
> some great animation, and unveils our cool new logo.

I just turned on the Science Channel and caught the tail end of it during the last commercial break and saw the entire thing on the next commercial break 10 minutes later.

Looking forward to seeing Episode 1.

I'm sure it'll be the talk of The Show a month from now!

A great new year to all of you and I too wish you all health, happiness and a wealth of new rocks.

--
Richard Kowalski
http://fullmoonphotography.net