[meteorite-list] Very Funny Stone ID Help Request

From: STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com <STARSANDSCOPES_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 12:00:03 EST

Hi list, I thought you all might get a laugh out of this request to help
with a mysterious stone. This one was obviously way above my pay grade! So I
thought I would appeal to you all for any Wizards or practicing Shaman. I
though about breaking into a plagiarism of Harry Potter's Sorcerer's Stone
story but what do I know?

I, on occasion, post micrographs to the Coast to Coast radio show web site
and for the most part, the responses I get are well informed, intelligent and
interesting. While others are just interesting. Some who suspect they have
found a meteorite, have found a meteorite! An appeal to this kind of forum
would likely produce some finds but it would be overwhelming to deal with.
I'm not up to it!

Tom

Here it is:

Dear sir
I know the stone which have any properties :
The first :Large Size : 22 kg
The second : 2,7 kg ( like as the finger )
When i put it in the Iron tank (have water, only Iron ,not aluminium or
copper) ).This stone wouldn't sink,it hang near botton.
When i put it near the mirror,the mirror will be cracked.
When i put it near the match so that the match will be deactive.
When i put it near the Neon light,the neon will be off.For the long time,the
insulated wire will be burn
When i put the Ring near it,the yellow colour will be change white colour.
When i hold it,I'm dead tired some days.
Can you tell me What are they ?
Thank a lot .

now. (http://yellowpages.aol.com/search?query=florist&ncid=emlcntusyelp00000002)