[meteorite-list] AD: Expedition Sale

From: Eric Wichman <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 10:24:14 -0800

Hi all,

I know all you guys are super excited about the new fall in Texas, as am
I. I'm raising funds right now for an expedition. Please help us fund it
by purchasing from either our ebay auctions or our site. All funds
raised will be used to finance this expedition.

I'll be listing items all day today, tonight and into tomorrow... We
hope to be ready to leave in 24-48 hours at most.

Auctions: http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/freel3orn
Site: http://www.meteoritesusa.com/west-texas-meteorite.htm

This trip will be documented every step of the way, complete with
photos, video, interviews, an article and daily blog posts documenting
the expedition every step of the way. You guys who are unable to get
there can stay updated on this expedition every step of the way. To my
knowledge no one has yet documented an expedition in this manner. This
will be just about as good as being there as most posts will be almost
LIVE! to the site within minutes.

No locations will be given publicly to protect the area and the
residents of the small town from being inundated with more people than
are already going to be there. We will not be taking requests for
material. yet... If we are fortunate enough to find any meteorites we
have plans to donate a portion to local and state Universities.

Whether we find any stones or not, this is an opportunity we just can't
pass up.

If you can help it will be greatly appreciated.

Please contact me OFF-LIST if you have any questions or would like to
help or take part.

Maybe a carpool, I have a 4X4 Jeep and I'm ready to go, anyone wishing
to ride along needs to contact me ASAP to make arrangements ;)

Regards,
Eric Wichman
Meteorites USA
904-236-5394