[meteorite-list] List Members, what's your job ?

From: Rob Lenssen <rlenssen_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 19:25:35 +0100

Hi List,

I'm 44; married; two sons and two daughters; born and living in The
Netherlands; got my first meteorite 18 years ago, and find it still as
fascinating as in those days!
MSc degree in aerospace engineering and working as an engineering manager
(structural analysis) for an aircraft components manufacturer.

Rob Lenssen