[meteorite-list] List Members, what's your job ?

From: Metorman46 at aol.com <Metorman46_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 16:11:04 EST

Hello fellow list members;

I am 62 yrs. old,father of 4,grandfather of 8,i am still engaged in
electrical contracting,control and commercial electrical installations, i've been in
business for 31 yrs. .Been collecting meteorites for 14 yrs actively, and
interested in such matters for 50 yrs.I really enjoy collecting meteorites and
especially enjoy THIS METEORITE LIST with all the diversity of an
international forum.Thank list!

Best Regards to all;Herman Archer IMCA # 2770.
steps!
%3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)