[meteorite-list] what do we do for a non meteorite living? (AD)

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 13:20:55 -0800 (PST)

Hi list.When I am employed,I work in the shipping and receiving end of warehousing.I have 31 years of warehouse experience.From order picking to supervisory.So if anyone in the chicago area needs me,I am available.I live in elgin,il about 35 miles from chitown with my wife of 10 years.No kids and one cat.I AM 54?years old,(feel like im 25) and I love to give away meteorites.Now for the ad part,I have 3 small part slices of DONG UJIM QIN QI meso forsale.They are 2.2 grams.0.8 grams,and 0.5 grams.These were all cut by bob haag before the tucson show and they come from him.He is in the process of making specimen labels.As I get mine for my 19 gram slice,I will make a copy of it and give it to you.I want $40 a gram for these 3 small pieces.Shipping will be $4.
?
Steve R.Arnold,Chicago!
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="http://chicagometeorites.net/">http://chicagometeorites.net/</a>