[meteorite-list] meteorite fall making worldwide news, this meteorite list ignores it.

From: Metorman46 at aol.com <Metorman46_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 16:22:19 EST

Greetings Michael Farmer;

Congratulations on your new adventure and especially your new Texas
meteorite fall,find.It is a beautiful specimen.I personally am not ignoring the new
fall,i'm just waiting for the reports to come in from all the hunters that are
fortunate enough to be able to hunt the fall.We patiently wait and drool at
all the reports,i think.
Thanks for expressing your concern about the seemingly lack of concern by
the list.STILL WE WAIT for the reports.

Best Regards;Herman Archer IMCA # 2770.
steps!
%3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)