[meteorite-list] QMIG update

From: Bob WALKER <qwalkra_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 07:27:07 +1000

Listoids

A few new updates at QMIG...

http://www.qmig.org

Some pix of complete polished thin-sections

And an article on the Arrabury meteorite... never been seen before... yep I
know - I have to edit the pdf to rotate the pic of Arrabury so the ruler
looks korrekt and I have to include one more document with a more komplete
petrology but that is a job for later today...

The postman should bring me a classic 1939 Hodge-Smith - Auistralian
Meteorites today - but I still have to negotiate permission to webpublish
this and I'm gonna hunt thru the uni library today looking for some more
artikles

Cheers