[meteorite-list] List Members, what's your job ?

From: Eric Twelker <twelker_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 20:12:43 -0900

I am a meteorite dealer. That's how I make my living. Occasionally I
take on a bit of work in my hobby-job as a mining exploration
geologist. That was my career at one time. I did that for 13 years
and was a lawyer for another 15 years after that--I am 59 now. I
don't practice law any more, but when I did it tended to be natural
resource mega-cases. I am happily married for 30 years with two very
smart sons--one a geologist and one a physicist. (They were two
little guys holding meteorites on Paul and Jim's "meteorite kids" web
page ages ago.) I love geology and thinking about the Earth . . .
and trying to understand it. Meteorites play a part, of course--
always a spark for a thought, an idea . . .

Eric Twelker