[meteorite-list] List Members, what's your job ?

From: Dave Gheesling <dave_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 10:41:57 -0500

41, residential trade contracting www.feigroup.net
All best,
Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: meteorite-list-bounces at meteoritecentral.com
[mailto:meteorite-list-bounces at meteoritecentral.com] On Behalf Of Eric
Twelker
Sent: Friday, February 20, 2009 12:13 AM
To: meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] List Members, what's your job ?

I am a meteorite dealer. That's how I make my living. Occasionally I take
on a bit of work in my hobby-job as a mining exploration geologist. That
was my career at one time. I did that for 13 years and was a lawyer for
another 15 years after that--I am 59 now. I don't practice law any more,
but when I did it tended to be natural resource mega-cases. I am happily
married for 30 years with two very smart sons--one a geologist and one a
physicist. (They were two little guys holding meteorites on Paul and Jim's
"meteorite kids" web
page ages ago.) I love geology and thinking about the Earth . . .
and trying to understand it. Meteorites play a part, of course-- always a
spark for a thought, an idea . . .

Eric Twelker