[meteorite-list] List Members, what's your job ? (Robert Williamson)

From: catoni52 at sympatico.ca <catoni52_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 04:25:09 +0000

   I'm retired from General Motors of Canada Ltd. after thrity years of six
and seven days a week three shifts. Would still be there but the doc told me
to get out when I can. I love hiking and camping, Geocaching.
   I purchased textbooks on meteorites due to my interest in Astronomy. I'm
also interested in history, particularly ancient history. Built a small
collection of ancient Greek and Roman coins and artifacts, and American and
Canadian silver.
      Living on a lot less income now, and that has forced me to stop buying
meteorites and coins, and I'm still supporting one teenager in his hockey
teams.
   But at least I got some good ones, like Allende, Murchison, NWA 482 and
Zagami and others like some Olivine Diogenites and nickle-irons. And it is
all thanks to dealers who are members in this group.

   My sincere thanks guys. You helped my family and me to touch the stars.
Michael Farmer, Dean Bessey, the Hupes, Rob Wesel, Erik Twelker and others
here. Many thanks to you all.

  Best Regards, Robert Williamson