[meteorite-list] West Specimen for sale AD

From: al mitterling <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 03:00:29 -0500

Hi Howard and all,

I've probably got this wrong but sounds like you are addressing Steve Arnold
from Chicago. The original Steve Arnold or Meteorhunter who has been around
for many years, long before the Steve Arnold of Chicago is a seller of
meteorites and really isn't a collector. That is why he is offering up his
finding from West Texas to the list. Best!

--AL Mitterling