[meteorite-list] AD> Encyclopedia-of-meteorites.com website for sale >>>

From: Pelé Pierre-Marie <pierremariepele_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 18:38:20 +0100 (CET)

Hello List Members,

My new work doesn't allow me to keep working on the
Encyclopedia-of-meteorites.com website as I would like
to. I can't make the updates and make new features
available.

So I'm selling my domain name
encyclopedia-of-meteorites.com and of course the
account and the complete website. That's the only way
for the website to be continued and updated.

What you get ?
----------------------
- You get the domain name
encyclopedia-of-meteorites.com
- You get a website with over 1,100 members
- You get a Starter account at uplinkearth.com with
3GB disk space, 2 domains possible, and much more
(follow this link for more info :
http://uplinkearth.com/hosting_packages.html)
- You get a complete DVD with a backup of the website

Who can buy it ?
----------------------
Anybody of course but I would really like it is an
IMCA member or a well-known meteorite collector to
keep a high level of quality.
Also, you have to have a good programming skill if you
wish to maintain the website working or have a friend
as programmer (it's programmed with ASP and an MS
Access database) ; I won't have time to help the new
owner.

How to buy it ?
----------------------
I'll start a sealed auction. Principle is nobody sees
the bid of others and, on January 31st, 2009, midnight
(Paris time), I'll stop the bids and warn the winner.
Of course, as all bids are hidden, you just make one
bid !

The starting price is US$500. I think it's a fair
starting price as I worked hundreds of hours on the
website and you get a complete website with
possibilities of advertising and cross-selling. I'm
sure the price gets high so make a good offer to win
it.

BIDDING TIME STARTS NOW !

I'll help the winner to make the transfers with my
provider uplinkearth.com

How to pay ?
Payment will only be done with PAYPAL in US$ just
after the end of bidding.

I thank you for reading,

Pierre-Marie PELE