[meteorite-list] AD> Encyclopedia-of-meteorites.com website forsale

From: Mike Bandli <fuzzfoot_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 12:01:45 -0800

Hello Pierre-Marie,

I am sorry to hear that you won't have the time to maintain the Encyclopedia
of Meteorites. I understand it is a tremendous task keeping it all up to
date and appreciate the hundreds of hours of personal time you have put in
to it. I certainly could not do it! I have always preferred the EOM over the
MetBull Database and hope that, for the most part, the new owner of the EOM
keeps things the same and take great care in the transfer of information. In
my opinion, there's really nothing to fix.

Thanks again for this most valuable and free resource. I really appreciate
it!

Best regards,

Mike Bandli