[meteorite-list] question for thin section collectors

From: Leigh Anne DelRay <delraygoddess_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 15:30:28 -0800 (PST)

I was wondering if anyone could tell me the typical way that thin sections are collected. I know that they are on microscope slides, but do people typically keep those slides in an old microscope slide box, or drawer of some sort?
Is there a protective type case that is typical of thin section collectors?
My boyfriend is a custom woodworker, and it trying to figure out a way to build a storage case for these.
Thanks in advance,
Leigh Anne DelRay