[meteorite-list] question for thin section collectors

From: Kashuba <mary.kashuba_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2009 17:02:03 -0800

Burnham Petrographics sells a box that looks the same as Wards' for $18.45.
http://burnhampetrographics.com/petropoxy/ppp.php
http://burnhampetrographics.com/pdfs/pricelists/ppp_prices.pdf

More pictures here plus a do-it-yourself wooden version. The outside box
held silver flatware. The top was fitted with a velvet pad that held the
slides still. I don't use it anymore.
http://johnkashuba.com/Pages/Meteorite%20Pages/Topics/Thinsectionstorage.htm