[meteorite-list] TS slide boxes

From: James Tobin <jamespault_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 16:50:16 -0800

Hi List,

I must not have anything better to do today.

Miners Incorporated also has petrographic glass slide boxes and wooden
cases. The nicer wooden cases are at

https://minerox.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=1356&CFID=1553105&CFTOKEN=51568253

Just click the "choose one" to see the prices of the large capacity cases.
These are still fairly well priced compared to my old 1999 printed
catalogue.

Best, Jim
Oh by the way the size is usually 28 x 48 mm but they do come in 26 x 46 mm,
they are even listed as 27 x 46 as in Wards Catalogue. But, my experience is
they all will fit in the boxes. The 25x45 is the size of the cover glasses
most of the time. I do wish they could just make one size.